1. ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) is a technology for transmitting digital information at a high bandwidth on existing phone lines to homes and businesses.
2. Home Fiber Services includes F6, F9, F12 Packages (You can view in FTTH) Read more
Fiber to the home (FTTH), also called “fiber to the premises” (FTTP), is the installation and use of optical fiber from a central point directly to individual buildings such as residences, apartment buildings and businesses to provide unprecedented high-speed Internet access. Read more
Explore Our Services
– Optimizing Business network performance.
– System scalability is unlimited.
– Centralized management controller.
– Time & Cost saving.
– Businesses set up on an Ethernet interface can now leverage on a dedicated point-to-point private connection via our extensive fiber-optic cable network system with our International Ethernet Private Line (IEPL) service.
With just a few touches of touch, customers will receive instant troubleshooting assistance or look up service information in the most complete and timely manner. Hi Opennet - Companion to every connection
Download and set up app here
Why choose us?
If you're not happy with our service we will generously compensate you by offering a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Rely on a fully scalable environment! Enjoy flexibility and full control - upgrade to higher plans and boost necessary resources to benefit from cost-effective solutions for your growing demands.
Our experienced team is always ready to give you a hand! From general questions to complex technical issues – seek assistance 24/7 and leave your worries behind. We NEVER leave issues unresolved.
We work closely with a wide range of customers from different sectors across the globe.