- Knowledge internet connection and other communication connections for customer following to procedures
- Resolve technical issues for customers on the phone.
- Keep records of service to customers;
- Escalate and report issues and concerns to supervisor and manager as required
- Perform professional communication with customers by phone and email
- Provide details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the Sales Team
- Any other related tasks as assigned from time to time by Manager.
- Fresh graduate in IT or other related fields
- Be good at speaking and writing in English and can speak Chinese is advance
- Experienced configure Modems, router Wi-Fi and AP
- Basic network TCP/IP, IP address, Switches and other relate to network basic
- Knowledge DSL Fiber Optic and related internet technologies
- Flexible to work on rotating schedule (Morning Shift: 8:00AM to 5:00PM ; Afternoon shift: 5PM to 9PM and Night Shift: 9:00 PM to 7:00AM next day) in advance
- Be good at communication initiative and problem solving
- Get Bonus every year
- Teambuilding every year
- Insurance accident.
- Phone: 096 768 4007/ 097 244 3287 / 098 598 978
- Email: Job@opennet.com.kh
- Address: #49 Street 306, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh
What is the difference between ADSL and FTTH?
Worldwide Server Locations
Our clients all around the world.