- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items or service, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating cash registers.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Maintaining a clean work-space.
- 2nd year up to graduate bachelor degree in major Finance and banking or related fields.
- Customer service or Cashier experience are a plus.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand walks, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.