- Powered by a self-healing infrastructure, Opennet’s Ethernet Leased Line (ELL) service meets the specialized connectivity requirements of Cambodia’s enterprise-class customers.
- Choose from a diverse range of deployment options—Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint for Parent Trunk and Point-to-Multipoint for Child Circuits—to fit your growing info-communication needs.
- Configure, manage and monitor your network round the clock with our value-added services, including link-state pass-through and loopback & performance testing.
- Secure and dedicated Layer 2 fiber optical infrastructure.
- Powered by self-healing infrastructure.
- Highly granular and scalable bandwidth from 2Mbps to 1Gbps.
- Extendable with Next Generation Network (NGN) infrastructure.
- Enterprise-grade, cost effective connectivity.
- Secure and dedicated data network for guaranteed privacy.
Built specifically to meet the business needs of Cambodia’s top-grade enterprises, ILL features a robust optical fiber Layer 2 ring network, powered by a resilient self-healing infrastructure.
- Compliant with industry standards.
Stay assured of high service quality and global interoperability. Opennet ELL is fully conforms to IEEE 802.3 industry standards.
- Choice and cost-effectiveness.
Adjust your bandwidth from 2M to 1G with ELL’s granular, scalable service options. Our competitively priced service delivers a host of deployment options such as ELL Premium Internet Connection, Point-to-Point, and Point-to-Multipoint.
- 24×7 service availability.
With Opennet ELL, you get assured 24x7x365 service availability backed by a strong SLA commitment.