CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPUTY MANAGER
- Customer service experience / supervisory experience
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Work Experience at least 3 years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree, field of Study Any
- Language: Excellent in English, Khmer (Chinese is preferred)
- Sex Male/Female
- Age 26 up
- Marital Unlimited
- Hard Working and Friendly
- Can work as team and individual
- Able to work with E-mail and Internet
- Able to work under pressure
- Good in organizing skills;
- Analytical skills and problem solving;
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong Management skills
- Providing help and advice to customers using our services
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for our company
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Training staffs;
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff;
- Learning about our company’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- Other task by Director
Compensation & Benefit:
- Very High and competitive salary & Bonus – up to 1000$/month
- Accident Insurance.
- Year-End and Company birthday’s bonuses.
- Tour every year.
- Phone: 087 843 886 – 097 244 3287
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.opennet.com.kh
- Address: No 49, Street 306, Sangkat Beoung Kengkang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
What is the difference between ADSL and FTTH?
Worldwide Server Locations
Our clients all around the world.